Have I told you lately how grateful I am to be the mother of these three little men?
This morning they found a dead rat in the front flower bed.
So (in a voice three octaves higher than normal) I told them that no, I would not go see it and could they please dispose of it for me.
And then they went out and got a shovel and a bag. One of them shoveled the corpse into the bag, one of them held the bag, and then the littlest one of them threw the bag in the trash.
I never once had to see the nasty little critter laying there in all of it's nastiness.
Just thinking about it gives me the willies.
I don't do well with live rodents, but I really don't dig (Ha! Get it?) the dead kind either.
Yep.
I sure do Love these guys!


2 comments:
Cool...One question though...If you didn't see it yourself, how do you know that it is a rat and not a large mouse???
One of the best things about Zach being older is that he gets all the yucky bugs for me when Clay isn't home...so, I get what you mean...totally.
Nice!! They've been taught well : )
Post a Comment