Just in case I may have given you the impression that this sweet little thing
is always happy happy happy:
is always happy happy happy:
She has mastered pulling up on furniture and is going through a raging case of separation anxiety so when I happen to walk out of the living room for even a few moments I am greeted with this when I return:
She has a scream on her that can bring the whole 1200 square foot house down.
And when she wakes up from a nap to find nobody there to tell her how awesome she is, we generally walk in to find this:
Just keepin' it real folks.



2 comments:
Does she get that from Chad? After reading facebook, I'm starting to think Chad acts the same way when he wakes up and no one is there to worship his awesomeness ;p
Lol! you need to get a little mirror for her crib that says, 'You're awesome" Whenever she wakes up and looks into it : ) My girls have their diva moments all the time. One more than the other *cough* Teya *cough cough* ; ) But we still love her ; )
Post a Comment