Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Days

We are now on our 4th snow day in a row here in Middle Tennessee.  Last night I had a vision of myself sitting in a prison cell, making another tally mark on the wall with a toothbrush. 

 It hasn't been so bad though, at least I can sometimes sleep in after getting up with Sophie two or three times during the night.  There are definite advantages to not having to get dressed too.

I would normally like to get outside with the boys and play snowball fights (if only for the opportunity for being able to throw things at them to vent some frustration...did I just say that out loud?!), but given my current recovering-from-major-surgery state, I have opted to stay indoors.  The boys enjoyed getting out in the snow a few days ago, and I did step out on the patio (after putting on a bra...I do have some sense of decency...should have put on a hat too though, my hair was scaaaaary...my poor neighbors) to take pictures of the event. 





Kade thought they were nuts when Blake and Trevor threw themselves on the ground to make snow angels.






I tried and tried to get them to build me a big snowman...this little one with a shrunken head was the best their attention spans would do.

1 comment:

The Peters Family said...

That little snowman is cute.
Last year when it snowed-and Katie was the same age as Sophie-I did the same thing you did...but I don't think I even bothered to put on a bra.