Sunday, January 16, 2011

Impromptu Photo Shoot

The other day I decided I needed to take pictures for Sophie's birth announcements, and while I was at it and the boys were home for a snow day I figured I could get some of them too.  I am not super thrilled with how these turned out, and probably won't use them for anything, but I am going to put them on here just to document my stupidity bravery for thinking I could singlehandedly do these portraits and have them turn out decent.

I think part of my problem is that I waited too late to do this, so by the time I wrangled all of them into white shirts and calmed Sophie down after changing her diaper and combed all of their hair the sun was really starting to go down.  I may do another run in a few days...but for now here you go!



It is soooo hard to get Trevor to smile in pictures! He always manages to look like I am torturing him...which I guess I kind of am when I make him sit still for longer than 30 seconds! Gotta love the look on Kade's face, he wanted to hold Sophie.

Kade is figuring out that he is no longer the baby of the family.




I really like this one after all and may go ahead and use it for the announcements, but I am still undecided.
What do you think? Are any of these worth printing and putting on the wall?

3 comments:

Beccarigg said...

I think these came out sooo cute! I love the one of Kade kissing her and all his little pouty faces are too funny! She's a lucky girl to have such doting big brothers : )

The Peters Family said...

I like the same pic that Becca did.
That last picture of her is so precious!

Jenny said...

You have such cute kids Kirsten! I love baby feet pictures! And I LOVE the last one of Sophie-- I never am any good at capturing photos for baby announcements, way to go!