The boys got a big kick out of her little scrunched up munchkin legs on Friday night. They called me in from doing the dishes to check her out.
Chad and all the kids hanging out on our bed. The funny part (and of course the part that is not shown in the picture because they realized I had the camera) is that they were all talking and cooing at Sophie. All of her loyal subjects admiring and entertaining her. Must be nice to be so worshipped!
That night I walked into the living room to find this:
Getting Miss Sophie to take a pacifier has been no easy task, and she gets fussy at night sometimes and really needs it! Chad was attempting to calm her down and this was the way she wanted to be held. However, this was the funny part to me:
Check out Chad's face as he tries to "teach" her to love the plug...that is either his "I'm concentrating" face (normally only seen when he is playing an intense video game) or his "this is how I would take the pacifier" face.
Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.
You are welcome for getting the Lollipop Guild song stuck in your head...it's been stuck in mine since I took that first picture!




3 comments:
yes thank you very much! I have hummed that song for the past hour. I had to come and tell you.
Lol! That "munchkin leg" picture is too cute! Also love all the boys worshipping the little princess. What a lucky little girl!
those little legs are so cute!
Post a Comment