Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Place

I came across this picture when I was looking for something just now and it made me smile.
These three cousins can be the best of friends and the very worst of enemies all rolled into one. Kade is the oldest with Alyssa following two months later, and then Campbell (the token redhead) is a year younger. What fun they will have in the coming years as they grow up close to their cousins! And who knew that cleaning out a closet to get it ready for new carpet could lead to hours of enjoyment? Makes me want to clear it out again so I can have a few moments of peace!

3 comments:

mjseavers said...

Ok I'm having a brainfart . . .go figure with the night I've had. But the red-head little one, is that your younger sisters baby? And that's where the brainfart comes in, I can't remember her name . . .a little help please . . . So yeah he's adorable!

Beccarigg said...

I love pictures like this that make you smile. They're a cute little bunch, and that Campbell is just melting my heart with all that red hair! What a doll!

Megan said...

lol I wish I lived closer, I'd help you clean that closet and throw Kale in with ehm =p