Monday, October 3, 2011

9 Months

When I typed that title the thought ran through my mind, "Hmmm...what if they think I am pregnant?" 

Well....

I'm not.

Sophie turned 9 months old last week. 
Or maybe it was two weeks ago...whatever.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but life around here is nothing if not crazy.  

The past four days Miss Sophie has graced us with a nice little taste of what little girls can be made of, and let me tell you, we can can't wait till she is a teenager cause she may not be the queen of drama, but she is definitely the princess or at least a grand duchess!

Ya can't really blame her though.  She had a two week cold that went into an ear infection, diarrhea from the antibiotics for the ear infection (though that has lasted so long I am now thinking she has a virus on top of it), diaper rash from the diarrhea , and I discovered this morning that she is cutting her first tooth.



You tell it, Sister!

Anyway.

At her nine month appointment she weighed in at 15.12 lbs and was 27 inches long.  Or is that tall, since she prefers to be standing all the time?  

She has fallen from the 10th % in weight to the 5th and from 40th % in height to 28%. 

 Looks like she really is my Mini Me after all, poor thing!

Stay tuned for a new installment of "Poor Blake".
That is, if I can muster up the energy tomorrow...or maybe the next day.  Fall Break is upon us and has brought some seriously gorgeous weather that I just can't seem to justify staying indoors for!






2 comments:

The Peters Family said...

Such a cute little tiny thing!
Great picture! Those are often my favorite ones (and their favorites to look back on).

Beccarigg said...

That picture is hilarious! Such a cute little diva ; ) And what a tiny peanut! Cam was 20 lbs at 8 months and I'm sure he's put on a pound since then! He's a monster compared to her!