A few nights ago I walked in to check on Mademoiselle Pineapple and found her like this:
I knew that would bring a smile to your face!
*No we did not put her down for the night in the corner of her crib, nor did we hand her Dolly.
She is just that awesome.

5 comments:
She's a perfect little girl!
Ahhh! That is so sweet! And yes, it did bring a smile to my face!
Love her...
Awwww!!! so so precious!
Could you teach Dylan how to go to sleep by himself??? He's driving us crazy. Things were going great, and then BAM!! nothing soothes him, he screams at night and I'm about bald from pulling out my hair . . no wait HE pulls out my hair! And this is why I've stopped blogging. I'm too tired, facebook is about all I can handle.
But you're little sweetheart is soooo cute!!! There's nothin' better than a sleeping baby . . .especially one who can put themselves to sleep . . .
Post a Comment