Sophie is officially four months old (as of a week ago).
In the past month she has:
Visited the zoo...
Had her first haircut...
 |
| Goodbye mini mullet! |
 |
Hello stylish bob!
Been inside the Atlanta Temple...
Decided that the monkey toy on her bouncer will taste so good...if she could only get it in her mouth...
Wore her first Easter dress...
And discovered that she likes to sit up in the Bumbo seat...
At her four month appointment yesterday she weighed 12 lbs. 10 ounces and was 24 inches long. She is in the 20th percentile for weight and the 40th for length. She can almost roll over, but gets stuck as soon as she sees her thumb sucking hand.
It's been an exhausting exciting month around here, luckily we have Miss Sophie to entertain and delight us! |
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can't believe she's already had a hair cut! That is amazing! She is such a tiny little peanut, I think Cam hit 12 lbs before his 2 month appointment ; ) She looks gorgeous in her Easter dress, so fun having a little girl : )
Every time I see her I can't get over what a beautiful little baby she is. I cannot believe you cut that much hair! I think maybe by age 2 my kids' hair was that long.
Post a Comment