So you know how you can put saran wrap in the microwave and it doesn't melt?
The same can not be said for if you put it in the oven.
Wanna know how I know that?
The same can not be said for if you put it in the oven.
Wanna know how I know that?
I don't know if you can see it but this cinnamon roll is pretty shiny. Chad and I tried to pick off the bits of saran wrap that didn't melt into oblivion, but we gave up and rejoiced that I remembered to take it off before baking the first batch of rolls.
Lo siento second batch!
On the up side, that's five cinnamon rolls that I won't be eating my way through tomorrow. Right now my diet is thanking my stupidity for that little mistake.
Lo siento second batch!
On the up side, that's five cinnamon rolls that I won't be eating my way through tomorrow. Right now my diet is thanking my stupidity for that little mistake.
2 comments:
Mom told me about this - something I can see myself doing for sure...what recipe did you use? You can omit the saran wrap...
hahaha, awesome! Man your rolls are beautifully shaped . . .that may have come out wrong (your cinnamon rolls =) Whenever I do mine for some reason I have a ton of rings that go around. I must roll my dough out to thin. That means more filling, right??
Post a Comment