Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day

Now that Blake and Trevor are in school I get the greatest presents for Mothers Day. I always look forward to what they will make and bring home. This year Blake brought me a flower that we planted in the front flower bed. Trevor brought me a sad little broken in half bean plant that I haven't had the heart to throw away yet. He also brought me a card that says "To WOW" and a paper titled, "A Few Things About My Mom...".  This is the best part. Here is what it says:

1. My mom's name is...Kristen.

2. Her eyes are...green.  (They are actually blue, HIS eyes are green)

3. Her favorite color is...all colors.

4. She smells like...great.

5. My mom loves to eat...spinach.

6. She works at...babysitting.

7. She doesn't like to...work. 

8. Her favorite song is...a Mothers Day song.

9. Her favorite tv show is...Dr. Oz.  (huh?)

10. My mom loves when I...help her clean.


At least he didn't say that I smell like spinach, though I wouldn't put it past him. I hope everyone had a great Mothers Day!

5 comments:

mjseavers said...

HAhahahah! I like how you work at babysitting . .haven't quite got that down, eh? Just jokes. Those cards are the cutest. Jane starts kindergarden this year and I can't wait to get fun stuff like that =) What a fun Mother's Day for you!

The Peters Family said...

You work at babysitting and don't like to work. ha!

Beccarigg said...

LOL! You love to eat spinach?! Man, I wish my kids saw me eating more spinach. I'm sure if they answered that question they'd say chocolate chips since I go through like a bag a week ; )

Jenny said...

haha, I'm scared on how Jackson would answer something like that!

Norma said...

ha ha you don't like to work!