I have decided to once again make my blog private.
If you would like an invitation to view my blog please leave me a comment and somehow get me your email address and I will hook you up with an invitation.
I don't mind you reading if I don't necessarily know you, but I got a creepy comment from some other country from someone who had absolutely no ties to me a while back and I feel like this is the best way to protect my pictures and whatnot from all of the creepies out there.
I will wait until February 1st to make the big switcheroo...that should give me a few days to figure out how to do it again!
8 comments:
ibebecky@gmail.com
How in the world do people from other countries find our blogs?! Seriously?! I had one never leave a comment, but saw that it was being viewed multiple times from Egypt. Seriously...Egypt. Crazy.
megandcowley (at) gmail (dot) com
Seriously. And I am way to explicit in my blog for me to be comfortable taking it off private! Welcome to the paranoids, sistah! =p
creepy!
I can't live without your musings send me an invite too: petit design co at g mail
solomonfamily6 at yahoo dot come
thanks
memememe...
jennifer.turner2008@comcast.net
Muah!
weluvdtitans@aol.com
Lisa P : )
Wow.. that is weird! Don't blame you!
But I'd love to keep reading your posts :)
arianarnelson@gmail.com
me too me too! jenny.nyholm@gmail.com
Post a Comment