Haha, I just realized I left Chad out. He looks pretty shnazzy too! Although I think even without my mentioning it he wouldn't have questioned himself for a moment ;P
Haha! I LOVE this b-day post! "Spent my twenties making this..." Well your 20's were very productive and brought forth some pretty dang cute kiddos! What a fantastic picture and I'm SO impressed with your outfits! Everyone is so perfectly coordinated without being matchy matchy! LOVE it! Oh and Happy 30th too! Welcome to the cool club ; ) haha!
6 comments:
That's a great family picture! That's what I did... and I've loved my 30s! :-)
Cute shirt! You look great! As do those adorable nephews and neice of mine =].
Haha, I just realized I left Chad out. He looks pretty shnazzy too! Although I think even without my mentioning it he wouldn't have questioned himself for a moment ;P
That picture is great! I'm so glad that one turned out :)!
Hope you had a good birthday!
Haha! I LOVE this b-day post! "Spent my twenties making this..." Well your 20's were very productive and brought forth some pretty dang cute kiddos! What a fantastic picture and I'm SO impressed with your outfits! Everyone is so perfectly coordinated without being matchy matchy! LOVE it! Oh and Happy 30th too! Welcome to the cool club ; ) haha!
I love that comment, "I spent my twenties making this and my thirties enjoying them . . . " That is kind of how I feel too.
Post a Comment