Monday, July 12, 2010

"To Die For" Blueberry Muffins

Die and go to Heaven maybe!

A few weeks ago I got the urge to bake...something that hasn't happened in a very long time around here.  I just so happened to have some blueberries (that I got for FREE.99 while they were on sale and I had a coupon!!) and my sister's fabulous blueberry muffins came to mind.  I called her for the recipe and she told me to just Google "to die for blueberry muffins"...so I did.  Here is the link to the recipe.  You are so welcome!!

If you are still not convinced of their awesomeness, here is a picture of the finished product from the ugly kitchen of yours truly:

As I was editing this picture Blake came up behind me and said, "OH! I remember those muffins...they were sooo goooood! Can you make those today?"  Nope, but we are going to go pick blueberries tomorrow even if I have to stand out there in a thunderstorm with three kids to do it, and then I will make him all the muffins his skinny little freckled body can hold!

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

It takes a lot lately for me to want to turn on my oven in this heatwave but WOW! I might have to do some baking tonight, especially because I just bought a huge thing of blueberries from Costco! I'll let you know how it goes : )

mjseavers said...

Just made your muffins and they were fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing =)