So I was sorting laundry this morning, listening to my "laundry day" soundtrack (otherwise known as Glee!) and imagine my surprise when I reached into the boys' basket and pulled THIS out:
Before you have a heart attack (that would pretty much match the one I nearly had) I should tell you that he is not real...but he sure looks real! Especially when you walk into a dark house and see his silhouette laying on the ground by the couch, or step on him in the dark, or have someone throw him at you when you aren't ready. Wonder how I know all this?
The funny thing about Iggy here is that my little niece, whom we all kind of affectionately call a "prickly child" loves Mr. Iggy. Lately when she has come over he seems to be the toy she goes for, and then she lovingly carries him around like a baby doll. I am thinking I might just have to make a "sacrifice" and hand him over to her on her third birthday...I wonder how my sister will like finding him in HER laundry?

3 comments:
Thanks.
I totally thought that was real!
ugh, it looks way too real for comfort!
Post a Comment