And the winner is...Houston, Texas! Yes, we finally have a destination! We are leaving after Chad's finals, around the 9th or 10th of Dec., so we will hopefully be settled before Christmas in a furnished apartment. We are going for a short term lease in a furnished place while we look for the "perfect" house, and then this ordeal will finally be over! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, they definately paid off. We have much to celebrate this Thanksgiving.
3 comments:
yay texas. I'm so visiting you guys. I mean. If thats okay. =]
Congrats on having a final destination! I bet it's so nice to be out of the limbo faze! We interned in Austin for a summer and really liked Texas. Plus I'm pretty sure there is a temple in Houston so that will be nice! Congrats and good luck with your move!
Hey I wanted to thank you for the thought and all the work you put into the gift you sent out. James said Chad asked if we got it, I would have sent you a thank you card if we had but I just wanted to say thank you anyways even if we didn't get to see if and enjoy it. I don't know what happened. Did it get sent fedex or ups with a tracking number maybe that could be tracked down. I had a package delivered to the worng address and went to go pick it up and they had opened it, I find that so rude if I have ever recieved something that didn't have my name on it I called fedex or whoever and they came back and picked it up. So I am so sorry you spent time and effort but I really appreciate the nice things you have sent you are so crafty. Agian thank you and good luck to you guys in houston
Post a Comment